8/3 소그룹 모임 자료 운영자 2021-08-03
  • 추천 2
  • 댓글 0
  • 조회 250

http://mnakm.onmam.com/bbs/bbsView/23/5948530

10 Steps to Setting Life Goals 

by Mark Batterson

전체내용은 첨부파일 확인하세요

It all comes back to the reticular activating system. That is one of our most-repeated mantras at National Community Church.  Let me explain what it means. At the base of your brainstem lies a cluster of nerve cells called the Reticular Activating System. We are constantly bombarded by countless stimuli vying for our attention, and it is the job of the reticular activating system to determine what gets noticed and what goes unnoticed. Like a mental radar system, the RAS determines what makes a blip. Here’s how it works. When God gave us the dream of opening a coffeehouse on Capitol Hill a few years ago, I immediately started noticing everything about coffeehouses. Before I had that dream, the only thing I noticed was the taste of my drink. After the dream was conceived, I noticed everything from signage and seating to store layout and product branding. The dream of starting a coffeehouse created a category in my reticular activating system, and I started collecting ideas. That is why goal setting is so important. Goals create categories in your reticular activating system. Once you set the goal, you start noticing anything and everything that will help you accomplish the goal. That is the way God has wired us. The brain is a goal-seeking organism. When you set a goal, it creates structural tension in your brain, and the brain will seek to close the gap between you and your goal.

모두 망상 활성화 시스템으로 돌아온다. 이것은 Natonal 공동체교회에서 가장 반복되는 구호 하나입니다. 무슨 뜻인지 설명해 드리지요. 당신의 뇌줄기의 밑부분에는 망상 활성화 시스템이라고 불리는 신경 세포들이 있습니다. 우리의 관심을 끌기 위해 쏟아 들어 오는 끊임없이 수많은 자극들 가운데 무엇이 눈에 띄고 무엇이 눈에 띄지 않는지를 결정하는 것이 망상 활성화 시스템의 일입이다. 마치 뇌의 레이더 시스템처럼, RAS 무엇이 불이 켜지는가를 결정합니다이렇게 작용합니다. 하나님께서 캐피톨 (Washington CD) 커피하우스를 열겠다는 꿈을 주셨을 , 커피하우스에 대한 모든 것이 바로 눈에 들어오기 시작했습니다. 꿈을 꾸기 전 까지의 저의 관심은 커피 맛 뿐이었어지만 꿈을 갖은 후, 저는 간판, 좌석, 매장 배치, 제품 브랜드에 이르기까지 모든 것을 보게 되었습니다. 커피하우스를 시작하는 꿈이 저의 망막 활성화 시스템에 카테고리를 만들었고, 저는 아이디어를 모으기 시작했습니다. 그렇기 때문에 목표 설정이 중요합니다. 목표는 망상 활성화 시스템에 범주를 만듭니다. 일단 목표를 설정하고 나면 목표를 달성하는 도움이 되는 모든 것을 알아차리기 시작합니다. 이것이 하나님이 우리를 형성하신 모습입니다. 뇌는 목표를 추구하는 유기체입니다. 당신이 목표를 세울 , 그것은 당신의 뇌에 구조적인 긴장을 일으키고, 뇌는 당신과 당신의 목표 사이의 격차를 좁히려고 것입니다.

These steps are described in further detail in below book.

추천

댓글 0

자유게시판
번호 제목 작성자 등록일 추천 조회
이전글 8-17 Must ask leadership questions 사진 운영자 2021.08.12 1 290
다음글 5/25 소그룹 모임 자료 사진 운영자 2021.07.21 0 221