• MNA 사역 >
  • 소그룹 모임 자료
소그룹 모임 자료
8-17 Must ask leadership questions 운영자 2021-08-12
  • 추천 1
  • 댓글 0
  • 조회 290

http://mnakm.onmam.com/bbs/bbsView/23/5951901

책 구입처: 여기에 클릭 The Unstuck Church: Equipping Churches to Experience Sustained Health - Kindle edition by Morgan, Tony. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ AmazonSmile.

Must-Ask Leadership Questions

물어야 하는 지도력에 대한 11가지 질문

by Tony Morgan

A friend in ministry recently asked me what questions church leaders should be asking. I thought about the types of questions I try to help answer when I’m working with them in the church consulting or coaching relationships. Here are the first questions and some bonus thoughts that came to mind:

최근 친구 목회자가 교회 지도자들이 어떤 질문을 해야 하는지 나에게 물었습니다. 교회 컨설팅이나 코칭 관계에서 교회 리더들과 함께 일할 도움이 만한 여러 종류의 질문들을 생각해 보았습니다. 여기 생각에 떠오른 가지 질문과 보너스 아이디어를 나눕니다.

1. When was the last time I heard from God?

Am I doing what he called me to do? This is the “Acts 6″ question. Acts 6 is a great reminder that it’s possible to be doing the ministry of God without doing the ministry God has called us to do.

마지막으로 하나님의 음성을 들은 적이 언제입니까?

나는 하나님께서 주신 부르심데로 하고 있는가? 이건 사도행전 6장에 나오는 질문입니다. 사도행전 6장은 하나님이 부르신 사역을 하지 않고도 하나님의 사역을 있다는 것을 일깨워줍니다.

2. What should our church be known for in this community?

For a moment, ignore anyone who attends your church. What does the rest of the community know about your church?  That’s a better reflection of whether or not you’re really accomplishing your vision.

우리 교회는 지역 사회에서 어떻게 알려져야 합니까?

잠시 교회에 다니는 사람을 배재해 봅시다. 지역사회의 나머지 사람들이 당신 교회에 대해 알고 있습니까? 그것은 당신이 정말로 비전을 달성하고 있는지 아닌지를 반영합니다.

3. Are we really focusing our time, money, leadership, prayer behind the things that will produce life change and community impact?

If not, there’s a good chance that “fairness” is driving these decisions. Fairness never produces revolution.

삶의 변화와 지역사회에 영향을 주는 것들을 위해 시간, , 리더십을 투자하고 기도하고 있습니까?

그렇지 않다면, "적당함" 이러한 결정을 좌우할 가능성이 높습니다. 적당함은 결코 혁명을 낳지 않습니다.

4. Is our church growing both spiritually and in numbers?

Churches that are stuck and not bearing fruit hate this question. As I’ve shared before, I don’t believe healthy churches are necessarily big churches, but healthy churches are growing churches.

교회가 영적으로나 수적으로 성장하고 있습니까?

열매를 맺지 못하고 정체 상태에 있는 교회들은 이런 질문을 싫어합니다. 전에도 말했듯이 건강한 교회가 반드시 교회라고 생각하지는 않지만 건강한 교회는 성장하는 교회입니다.

5. Is there a clear path to help people take steps in their faith with the ultimate goal of them becoming fully-devoted followers of Christ?

Having a vibrant Sunday worship experience is only one component of that. I’m amazed at how many churches haven’t really established a discipleship strategy beyond Sunday morning.

온전히 그리스도를 따르는 제자가 되는 궁극적인 목표를 가지고 신앙의 발걸음을 내디딜 있도록 성도들을 돕는 확실한 전략이 있습니까?

생동감 있는 주일예배 경험은 가지에 불과합니다. 얼마나 많은 교회가 주일 아침 이상의 제자를 세우기 위한 전략을 세우지 않고 있지는 놀라울 따름입니다.

6. Have you taken the time to identify what a fully-devoted follower of Christ looks like?

Most churches haven’t done this, so they end up just “doing church” without any intentionality of purpose or process.

그리스도를 온전히 따르는 제자의 모습은 어떤 것인지 정의하는데 시간을 보내셨나요? 

대부분의 교회는 이런 일을 하지 않았기 때문에 목적이나 과정이 의도적이지 않고 '교회' 하게 됩니다.

7. Are you empowering the people of God to do God’s work?

This is the “Ephesians 4:12-13″ question. Declining churches pay people to do all the ministry. Growing churches challenge people to use their gifts.

하나님의 일을 있도록 사람들에게 위임하나요? 

이것은 "에베소서 4 12-13" 나오는 질문입니다. 쇠퇴하는 교회는 사역을 하기 위해서 사람들을 고용합니다. 성장하는 교회들은 사람들이 그들의 은사를 사용하도록 도전합니다.

8. Are you developing leaders?

This includes both spiritual discipleship and leadership mentoring, and I think it’s what’s going to distinguish the churches that last longer than one generation.

리더를 양성하고 있습니까? 

여기에는 영적 제자도와 리더십 멘토링이 모두 포함되며, 이것은 세대 이상 지속 하는 교회가 되기 한다고 생각합니다.

9. Is my community any different because of my ministry?

We may need a whole new set of measures to confirm whether or not our churches are really making an impact.

나의 사역으로 인해 지역 사회가 달라졌나요?

우리 교회가 정말로 영향을 미치고 있는지 확인하기 위해서는 완전히 새로운 평가 도구가 필요할지도 모릅니다.

10. Do believers see their ministry happening only at the church or have they become missionaries to their families, their neighborhoods, their workplaces, their schools, etc.?

Honestly, I’m really tired of Christians thinking God saved them to go church on Sunday and then eventually experience Heaven. Our purpose is much bigger than that.

성도들이 사역을 교회 안에서만 일어나는 것으로만 봅니까 아니면 아니면 자신을 가족, 동네, 직장, 학교 등지의 선교사로 여깁니까?

솔직히 일요일에 교회만 다니다가 결국 천국을 가기 위해 하나님이 구해 주셨다고 생각하는 크리스찬들이 지긋지긋합니다. 우리의 목적은 그것보다 훨씬 큽니다.

11. Do I have the right leaders around me to accomplish the vision?

Read Exodus 18:18-23. This isn’t some new business leadership principle. This is biblical advice that’s been around for thousands of years and still applies today.

비전을 달성할 있도록 돕는 적합한 지도자들이 주위에 있습니까? 

출애굽기 18:18-23 읽으십시오. 이것은 새로운 비즈니스 리더십의 원칙이 아닙니다. 이것은 수천 동안 존재해 성경적 조언으로 오늘날에도 적용됩니다.

Those are the first questions that popped to my mind. What are the questions you are asking as a leader in the church?

저에게 제일 먼저 떠오른 질문들입니다. 교회의 지도자로서 당신이 묻고 있는 질문은 무엇입니까?

[나눔을 위한 재안]

1. 위의 질문 가운데 그동안 소홀히 했던 두가지를 들자면? Among the list above, share one or two questions that you really need to ask, but have not.

2. 리더로서 스스로에게 이러한 질문들을 하고 반추하는 시간을 갖는 건강한 습관을 있다고 생각하십니까? 스스로 평가하고 원인을 나누십시다.  

Do you feel that you have a healthy habit of setting times to ask these vital questions and reflect on them? Evaluate yourself and share why or why not.

3. 교회/사역 안에서 함께 이러한 질문과 대화의 시간을 정기적으로 갖는 리더들이 있습니까? 필요성과 어떻게 발전할 있는 계획도 나누십시오.

Do you have leaders in and outside of your chuch/ministry that you regularly ask these questions and share together? Share how important it is and a plan how you may improve it. 

4. 내가 미처 생각하지 못하는 영역들에 대해 질문해 있는 맨토, 코치, 컨썰턴트, 선배가 있습니까? 있다면 어떤 유익을 경험하셨습니까? 없다면 어떻게/어디서 찾을 있습니까?

Do you have a mentor, coach, consultant, or someone who can ask questions the areas that you are not aware of? If yes, what benefits have you experienced? If not, how and where would you find one? 

첨부파일 참조하세요!

추천

댓글 0

자유게시판
번호 제목 작성자 등록일 추천 조회
이전글 8-31 자료-5 SIGNS YOUR PASSION LEVEL IN MINISTRY IS WHITE HOT 사진 운영자 2021.08.31 1 315
다음글 8/3 소그룹 모임 자료 사진 운영자 2021.08.03 2 249